< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Software Tester - UAT Analyst (Work From Home)
Software Tester-User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Analyst will be joining a collaborative team for a banking and financial institution. S/he shall be responsible for testing releases and ensuring their adherence to set acceptance criteria. To be effective in this assignment, one must be able to empathize with banking customers and operations staff (approvers, verifiers, helpdesk etc.), as well as understand the bigger picture--how the different features and components relate with each other. The UAT analysts will be collaborating with both programmers and product owners to ensure that software features to be released are well-built.
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Spreadsheet skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review existing materials and become familiar with the product features and specifications
- Create test cases based on the test plan and features to be tested
- Use appropriate test techniques to ensure features/releases meet the set acceptance criteria
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Accurately document defects, and report test findings to the Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts
- Speak to business stakeholders to understand and prioritize problems, risks and opportunities
- Adapt to the clients' environment and culture to ensure delivery of clients' expectations, including but not limited to dress code and working hours
- Collaborate with product owners and software programmers to create appropriate solutions for defects found both in requirements and software
- Influence clients positively towards adapting best practices in software engineering
- Detail-orientation, critical and analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of effective bug investigation and reporting; research skills
- Ability to plan, strategize, and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Can interface with people of any level or background within or outside the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in the following would be an advantage:
- Banking domain
- Azure DevOps
- HP Quality Center (ALM)
- Salesforce Remedy
- Must have stable internet connection at home for the recruitment process and possible work from home set up.