< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Java Software Architect / Senior Java Software Engineer
The Java Software Architect / Senior Java Software Engineer assumes the role of lead developer and consultant, which involves implementing, assisting and advising clients in the field of software development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development
- Lead and mentor teams of software engineers, particularly in the technical aspects of their work.
- Accountable for the overall performance of the team, the discipline, morale and growth of team members, and client satisfaction.
- Coding critical parts of the system.
- Specifying and enforcing the development process and practices.
- Designs software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built to meet the clients' needs.
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self documenting code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Implements software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Installs and configures software to suit clients' requirements.
- Collaborates with teammates and other stakeholders to get the best output of the team.
- Initiates open discussion with the clients to get a better understanding of their needs.
- Is able to discuss with the clients' impediments and works together to resolve problems.
- Expected to seek out and understand the business value of the clients.
- Must be able to provide software solutions to our clients to satisfy their current business needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.
- Initiates to understand more about the client's domain to build a working understanding of the client's needs.
- Researches on technologies or solutions to help build what the client needs.
- Client Management
- Delights the client with software solutions.
- Must be able to adapt to the clients' environment and culture to ensure that we are able to deliver clients' expectations. This includes dress code and working hours.
- Understands clients' expectations and works towards achieving them.
- Handles clients' expectations and manages them appropriately.
- Must be able to influence the clients positively toward implementing best practices into their software engineering.
- Other roles and tasks related to Consulting Services may be assigned as needed.
- Strong skills and experience in Java and Java EE (with Java-related certifications)
- Solid grasp of Java /Java EE Best Practices, Enterprise Architecture, Object-Oriented Design, Domain-Driven Design
- Strong experience with Spring, JPA / Hibernate
- Strong experience with Agile Software Development