< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Sales and Account Specialist (Work From Home)
Compensation Package up to Php 25,000
The Sales and Account Specialist will be responsible for O&B’s Google Workspace business unit and training services’ day-to-day operations. This person will be responsible for managing clients, responding to sales inquiries via emails and phone calls, responding to client requests, and maintaining high-level customer service. The Sales and Account Specialist will be responsible for upholding the department’s and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to the job.
- Account Management. Manages relationships with clients through quick response to requests and strategic decision-making skills. Includes preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information, and maintaining quality service by monitoring standards and advising the manager of potential problems.
- Event Management. Coordinates with various departments and external resources to organize training seminars.
- Document processing. Organizes and records data, information, and documents as part of the sales and account management process. Includes coordinating with the Finance Department for invoicing activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably bachelor's degree holder
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and customer focus
- Reliable, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills