< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Quality Engineer / Business Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and functional design
- Assess possible points of failure and unhandled exceptions from a functional point of view to come up with comprehensive Test Plan
- Create Test Cases and develop automation scripts
- Generate input test data to cover all test cases
- Identify and secure testing requirements such as Test Environment, Test Data, Software, Hardware, Test Automation or Test Tools, etc.
- Cover areas such as enterprise analysis, requirement planning and management, requirement analysis, solution assessment and validation
- Collect and analyse technical information and write test documentation
- Facilitate and execute various test plans and activities
- Document the test findings, both pass and fail cases through test case management tool
- Validate all failed cases and assess impact to overall project objectives
- Evaluate test results and identify possible design or requirements issues
- Coordinate with the development teams to assess and address any issues arising from the testing process
- Log all bugs through the bug tracking tool
- Monitor patches and enhancements for retesting/regression testing
- Participate in pre and post production validation activities
- Remind all involved in the project of their commitments and deliverables
Education and Experience
Preferred by not required:
- Degree in one of the following:
- Any IT-related degree program - CS, IT, IS, MIS, etc.
- Any business-related program - Business Administration, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Commerce, Management, etc.
- Library Science
- Basic competence in any programming language or in SQL.
- Accounting and Finance fundamentals
- Experience in leading projects or teams
- e.g. school projects, school organizations, student council
- e.g. office projects, office teams
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Articulate and can convey ideas very well
- Assertive yet diplomatic
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Can interface with people of any level or background within or outside the organization