< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Business Analyst and Quality Engineer
Before a product can be built, it needs to be defined. This is the valuable role that Business Analyst & Quality Engineer (BA/QE) plays. The BA/QE engages business stakeholders to define and prioritize problems, risks, and opportunities, and then works with engineers to develop appropriate solutions to address such problems, risks and opportunities.
The BA/QE is the first step in becoming a software industry Product Owner - one who shapes the vision and scope of innovative technology products.
What You Will Learn
- Software development best practices - e.g. Agile, DevOps
- Various business domains
- User Experience (UX)
- Software technology
- Management skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Speak to business stakeholders to understand and prioritize problems, risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with engineers to create appropriate solutions
- Test software to check if it meets agreed specifications
- Document designs and plans
- Advise clients on options and best practices
- Other roles and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Education and Experience
- Experience in leading projects or teams
- e.g. school projects, school organizations, student council
- e.g. office projects, office teams
- If fresh grad, preferred educational background (not necessarily graduate):
- Any IT-related degree program - CS, IT, IS, MIS, etc.
- Any business-related program - Business Administration, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Commerce, Management, etc.
- Library Science
- Plus Points:
- Basic competence in any programming language or in SQL.
- Accounting and Finance fundamentals
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Articulate and can convey ideas very well
- Assertive yet diplomatic
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Can interface with people of any level or background within or outside the organization