< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Python Web Developer
As a Python Developer you will help in designing, enhancing, and supporting the web applications of our Pension Administration System. Our team provides professional services for a large number of blue chip clients, who in turn use our client’s web applications which are written in Python/Django.
- Developing complex systems in Python which are capable of processing large amounts of data.
- Working within a self-organising team of Python Developers
- Influencing architectural and workflow decisions
- You will apply your skills as a member of highly technically competent
- Architecture team providing support to Agile deliveries
- The position requires passion for technical design, development, problem solving, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Minimum of 10 years as a developer, Strong experience in Python
- Experience in Python Web frameworks - preferably Django or equivalent web development framework using MVC design Pattern
- Excellent Linux skills
- Experience building and maintaining continuous integration tests using Jenkins
- Working experience with Git version control
- Familiarity with relational databases ( Oracle etc. )
- Experience in developing resilient, transaction- based web service
- Strong REST/Python web development skills
- Good team player
- Experience working within Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle
- Effective English and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management, Information Systems, Math or related discipline.
- Some travel may be required ( 5-10%)