< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
- Lead the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives. Leading through oversight, process, advice, motivation, and discipline.
- Primarily accountable for managing a project’s cost/profitability, risk, team productivity, client satisfaction, company regulations, and legal compliance.
- Creating and managing project constraints (i.e. scope and specifications), communicating and resolving project issues, and getting the resources working on project activities.
- In small fixed-scope projects (small in terms of hours, cost, or scope), works with client to define scope and specifications, maintains the scope to be within the capacity of the team, and that out-of-scope work is properly handled through a change-request process. In larger fixed-scope projects, the business analyst (BA) will primarily handle the change-request process.
- In small agile projects, assists product owners (PO) in defining and refining product backlog items, and adding acceptance criteria. In larger agile projects, the business analyst (BA) will primarily assist the PO in managing product backlog items.
- Works with the support of the company’s HR and Service Delivery departments.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- At least three (3) years of experience in software development projects, with at least one (1) year in a leadership capacity.
- Proficient in software development processes and methods, preferably Agile, but other processes and methods are also desirable.
- Strong leadership, communication, influencing, decision making, political and cultural awareness, negotiation, trust building, and conflict management skills.