< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Mid-Senior Java Developer (Edusuite)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development
- Designs software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built to meet the clients' needs.
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self documenting code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Implements software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Installs and configures software to suit clients' requirements.
- Collaborates with teammates and other stakeholders to get the best output of the team.
- Initiates open discussion with the clients to get a better understanding of their needs.
- Is able to discuss with the clients' impediments and works together to resolve problems.
- Expected to seek out and understand the business value of the clients.
- Must be able to provide software solutions to our clients to satisfy their current business needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.
- Client Management
- Delights the client with software solutions.
- Must be able to adapt to the clients' environment and culture to ensure that we are able to deliver clients' expectations. This includes dress code and working hours.
- Understands clients' expectations and works towards achieving them.
- Handles clients' expectations and manages them appropriately.
- Must be able to influence the clients positively toward implementing best practices into their software engineering.
- Other roles, tasks, and technologies related to Consulting Services may be assigned and learned as needed.
- Java (Java-related certifications is a plus)
- Knowledge of programming best practices
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Object-Oriented Design
- Design Patterns
- Enterprise Patterns