< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
- Define the future direction of services by actively participating in ideation exercises, experiencing brainstorms, and driving product development efforts.
- Solve technical problems creatively by continually assessing capabilities on existing and new technology, refactoring code, and adding new code to work around issues.
- Interfacing directly with technical groups, science teams, and partner groups to better understand the concept vision and technical requirements.
- Research and anticipate emerging technologies that may help in delivering solutions that are up-to-date.
- Work hand-in-hand with program managers, developers, and other designers to bring the team’s ideas to life.
- Extensive experience in programming and a strong passion for exploring different user experiences
- Exceptional technical skill and creativity to increase team’s development efforts.
- Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Concept prototype
- Front-end UI for a website, mobile site, and hybrid mobile application.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in Software Development, UX Development, or Simulation fields;
- Excellent coding skills;
- Good understanding of progressive web applications;
- Proficiency in writing clean and maintainable code;
- Flexibility in terms of task assignments and working hours; and
- Stable internet connection at home for the application process and possible work-from-home arrangement.