< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Mid-Level Java Software Engineer
A Mid-Level Java Software Engineer assumes the responsibility of a programmer and consultant whose responsibilities involve the implementation of and assisting/advising on the software development process. Relevant skills include:
- Spring Boot
- Agile Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development
- Initiates open discussions with the clients to get a better understanding of their needs;
- Assists in designing software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built to meet the client’s needs and business value;
- Works with clients to resolve issues and impediments by providing appropriate solutions and recommendations;
- Collaborates with teammates and other stakeholders to get the best output of the software;
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self-documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering a sustainable and working software; and
- Evaluates and constantly improves implementation of software practices.
- Client Management
- Adapts to the clients’ environment and culture by following the dress code and working hours;
- Understands, handles, and manages clients’ expectation; and
- Encourages clients towards the implementation of best practices into their software engineering.
- Strong skills and experience in Java (Java-related Certifications is a plus)
- With experience/knowledge on Spring and Spring Boot
- With experience in Agile Software Development
- Knowledge of best practices, Object-Oriented Programming, Object-Oriented Design, Design Patterns, and Enterprise Patterns.