< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
The HR Intern will be joining the talent management arm of Orange & Bronze Software Labs Inc. The team helps in building the software community through supporting different areas, like academe, together with users groups and organizations.
This is complemented by the internal growth and career development of all our O&Bers, balancing growth from within and outside the company.
Our role is defined by a long-term strategy, supported by our short-term wins. Aligning continuously, toward the vision of building a Filipino technology company admired by the world.
A successful candidate will be exposed to the different initiatives that drive growth throughout O&B, from organizational events to process initiatives that make our vision more possible.
- Provides general administrative support to Recruitment activities of the company
- Screens and sources out resumes to various job portals
- Administers examinations to all shortlisted candidates
- Compiles scores and schedule interviews for qualified applicants
- Facilitates checking of examination papers, coordinates with the interviewer for his/her availability, and schedules interview both for technical and behavioral interviews
- Updates recruitment tracker to provide detailed information of all applicants
- Prepares Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement for newly hired employees
- Performs routine clerical duties including replying to emails, filing, photocopying, and data entry
- Prepares job offer kits which includes pre-employment requirements, government forms, and bank forms
- Updates HR tracker for all types of movements such as promotion and salary increases.
- Assists in preparing HR internal and external events
Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skills (s): Communication skills, adept in Office Applications
- Required language (s): Filipino, English
- Enthusiastic and displays a genuine interest on the tasks assigned
- Ability to function under minimal supervision