< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
The HR Intern will be joining the O&B team in implementing various human resources programs and initiatives that drive growth throughout the company from recruitment, resource management, and compensation and benefits. As an intern, s/he will be exposed to various facets of HR that will best use his/her knowledge of human resource functions, analytical and problem-solving skills, creativity, and communication skills, in particular:
- Provision of technical and administrative support to the recruitment process by identifying candidates, administering examinations to shortlisted applicants, compiling scores and scheduling interviews for qualified applicants, and updating tracking to provide detailed information of all applicants;
- Assisting with the onboarding process by improving the materials for new employee orientation and coordinating with successful hires on all HR-related matters to prepare them for their employment;
- Conducting background investigation and reference checks on all final candidates and on all new employees;
- Administering benefits and payroll by checking and providing employee self-service by reviewing data entries in the HRIS system and carrying out HRIS-related functions;
- Maintaining employee records through organizing the filing system and performing clerical work;
- Improvement of the company’s internal communication by drafting, designing and posting HR-related announcements and communications;
- Assisting and planning for events such as job fairs, seminars, career talks, and year-end celebration; and
- Performing other relevant internal and external HR-related matters.