< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
DevOps/AWS Engineer (work from home)
This role will work on application analysis for customer-reported issues including log interrogation, data consistency remediation, database tuning, capacity planning, monitoring, and automation, implementation of cleanup jobs, while being an expert resource for the team.
- Strong communication skills in written English
- AWS experience is an absolute must.
- Linux system administration skills is a must.
- Shell scripting (bash, etc.)
- SQL queries - can be in Oracle or SQL Server
- Familiarity in using cloud-based logging tools (Datadog, Logentries, Elasticsearch/ELK, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- This person must love to learn and be naturally curious and use the power of the Internet (YouTube, etc.) to come up to speed quickly.
- Ability to interact with the global engineering team and articulate technical concepts in written English via tickets and chat
- Have a natural curiosity, with an ability to research and solve problems independently as well as collaborate with a diverse team
- Is disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on small details and consistency
- Desire to make yourself and others more effective. You'd be bothered by an inefficient process
Nice to haves:
- Development background / CompSci degree
- DevOps skills - building/compiling, packaging, deploying, etc.
- Willingness to work outside of normal hours - but not on a regular basis. This could mean occasional on call duties at night and on weekends but not on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate well cross functionally - especially to the Support team.
- Ability to communicate with Developers especially in the following scenarios:
- Helping developers build, package and deploy their code into production and non-production environments.
- Helping Developers understand Support Escalations to Engineering and delivering forensics to help them find the problem (logs, server stats)