< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
Cloud Native Developer
A Cloud Native Developer takes a key role in the team in implementing, assisting and advising on the server/back-end architecture using the following technologies:
- Spring Boot
- Postgres and AWS
Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development
- Initiates open discussion with the clients to get a better understanding of their needs;
- Designs and implements software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built to meet the client’s needs and business value;
- Codes critical parts of the system;
- Works with the team to identify and resolve issues and bottlenecks by providing appropriate solutions and recommendations;
- Collaborates with teammates and other stakeholders to get the best output of the team;
- Implement best practices in software development such as testing, self-documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software; and
- Evaluates and constantly improves implementation of software practices.
- Research and other responsibilities
- Researches on technologies or solutions to help build the client needs and requirements; and
- Takes on other roles, tasks, and technologies related to Consulting Services may be assigned and learned as needed.
- Strong skills and experience in Java and Java EE (with Java-related certifications)
- Experience in Cloud Native Apps & Cloud Providers (AWS, OpenShift)
- Solid grasp of Kotlin/Java /Java EE Best Practices, Enterprise Architecture, Object-Oriented Design, Domain-Driven Design
- Familiarity with application frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate
- Proven experience in Agile Software Development
- Familiarity with database technology such a SQL and NoSQL
- Ability to plan, strategize, and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
- Postgres and Cloud platforms (AWS); and
- Stable internet connection at home for the application process and possible work-from-home arrangement.