< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
The Automation Tester is responsible for converting manual tests into scripts and involved in performing automated tests to ensure the quality of software development which includes:
- Understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle;
- Analysis of software and systems;
- Mitigating risks and prevent software issues;
- Analyzing user stories/use cases and requirements for validity and feasibility;
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression);
- Evaluating product code according to specifications;
- Documenting of testing phases and defects;
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams;
- Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing; and
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Detail-orientation, critical and analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, strategize, and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Can interact with people of any level or background within or outside the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Manual Functional Testing
- Automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, UIpath, RPA, etc) for mobile and web applications
- Knowledge in the following would be an advantage:
- Testing in IOT domain;
- Machine learning;
- Security Testing;
- Performance Testing; and
- Understanding of Programming Languages (Java, Swift, Kotlin, etc.)
- Flexibility in terms of task assignments and working hours; and
- Stable internet connection at home for the application process and possible work-from-home arrangement.