< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
The Android Developer or Mobile Software Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and integrating new mobile software features as part of the software development lifecycle which includes:
- Designing and developing features based on system design documents;
- Integrating and testing features with the project’s subsystems;
- Debugging and testing field issues with mobile software;
- Troubleshooting integration and deployment issues, developing alternative solutions, workarounds, and triaging to resolve software issues; and
- Effective communications between the Mobile Software, Testing, and other teams.
- Experience in the following:
- Java Programming
- Git/Version Control
- Android Unit and Instrumentation Testing
- Knowledge of the following:
- Design Patterns
- Android and Java Standards
- Android Threads
- Familiarity with the following technology:
- Kotlin Programming
- Kotlin coroutines
- Model-view-presenter Architectural Pattern
- Android Room Database
- Dagger 2 Dependency Injection
- Proficiency in writing clean and maintainable code;
- Flexibility in terms of task assignments and working hours; and
- Stable internet connection at home for the application process and possible work-from-home arrangement.