< TRAININGS & BOOTCAMPS />
We're are looking for talented individuals who would like to thrive in a culture of learning, collaboration, and productivity.
O&B seeks to enhance the culture of learning throughout the organization through various employee programs. We bring knowledge sharing to our people using different avenues and expose them to growth opportunities.
[ CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ]
The Account Manager's responsibilities include interfacing with clients and performing tasks for the company's day-to-day sales operations - with the goal of maintaining high-level customer service. This person will be working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing in managing clients and nurturing sales leads.
The Account Manager will be responsible for upholding the department and company’s reputation by accepting ownership of assigned tasks and exploring opportunities that add value to the job.
- Conducts regular check point meetings with existing accounts
- Understands client’s business to analyze the implications of decisions and be able to identify any potential issues
- Updates and maintains a database of clients
- Conducts extensive and in-depth account profiling through research and probing to support the objective/s of the clients
- Prepares and analyzes sales performance tools and reports, including trends analysis to monitor and improve sales results
- Performs upselling and cross-selling strategies to expand profitability of existing accounts
- Coordinates with different teams/departments to ensure smooth business operations
- Other roles and tasks may be assigned as necessary
- Must be a bachelor's degree holder
- At least 2-3 years sales enterprise experience
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven and passionate
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written